How can I apply?
If you have questions or need assistance completing the application, email us at [email protected] or give us a call at (406) 245-7233 ext. 201!
What to bring to your Enrollment Appointment:
- Your photo ID
- Pertinent legal documents; i.e. parenting plan, restraining order.
- Income Verification (Tax Return, W2, Social Security Statements, Check Stubs, TANF Statement, Foster Care Verification, Homeless Verification, Child Support)
- If you do not have a tax return and/or W2, we are required to verify 12 months of income.
- Your child’s Birth Certificate
- Your child’s Shot Record
- If your child has a diagnosed disability, please bring in any verifying documents (IEP, IFSP, information from your child’s doctor, etc.)
How does Explorers Academy determine eligibility?
Explorers Academy enrollment is based on the needs of participating families. The “Family Size Income Guidelines” shown below are established annually by the U.S. Government. At least 90% of Explorers Academy families must have income equal to or below 130%. Before over-income families can be accepted, Explorers Academy must offer available enrollment slots to income-eligible families. Income requirements are not as stringent for children with special needs. Children who are experiencing homelessness, are currently in foster care, or households receiving TANF or SSI are automatically eligible for Explorers Academy.
2020-2021 Poverty Guidelines
|Persons in Family/Household||Poverty Guideline 100%||130%|
Add 4,540 for each additional family member.
Children must turn three (3) before September 10th of the school year for which the family is applying. Five (5) year-old’s may attend Explorers Academy if they are too young to attend kindergarten.
Children with special needs are often accepted into our program regardless of the family’s income. You can fill out the form below to reach out to our Enrollment Director.
How does enrollment work?
For a step-by-step guide to the enrollment process at Explorers Academy, please click here for an infographic!