Our incredible community partners aide in providing the best services possible to our families. Whether it’s financial contributions through matching donations, providing free books, fitness activities, yoga classes, and outdoor education lessons, or mental and physical health services to kids and their families. As the saying goes, it takes a village to raise a child. We work with partners to make sure our village is strong and supportive for our Explorers Academy families.
Health, Nutrition, & Wellness Partners
- Anytime Fitness
- Billings Food Bank
- Department of Public Health & Human Services
- Indian Health Services (IHS)
- Limber Tree Yoga Studio
- Montana State University-Billings Nursing Program
- RiverStone Health
Education & Family Services Partners
- Aware, Inc.
- Billings Public Schools Adult Education
- Center for Children and Families
- Family Tree Center
- Friendship House
- Intermountain Therapy Dogs
- Montana Legal Services Association
- School District 2
- STEP, Inc.
- United Way of Yellowstone County
- Yellowstone West Special Services Cooperative
- Young Families Early Head Start